Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I'm Sorry, I Can't Come To the Phone Right Now....I'm Dressing My Gourd

I need to blog more.  I know.  I have gotten back on Facebook and that is the killer of all blogs.
I know.
But FB does keep me aware of the world around me.  It gives me links to information that I need to know.  Specifically, I need to know what is going on in our country and what I can do as a citizen to do my part.
This country is in turmoil because the citizen no longer feels that they have a voice.

Okay there were like twelve paragraphs I just deleted.

So back to my point.  IT IS   F A L L ! !
Fall is our reward for all the work we've done this year!  
Today  Gourdy goes from her summer wear to her fall apparel.
Gourdy was a gift to me from a friend that I miss very much.....
By the way, if you think this is strange, you should see what the dogs are wearing.  






5 comments:

Kelly said...

Your gourd is too cute!

I know what you mean about FB. It's my only source of info since I don't watch t.v. I have written a couple of blog posts lately and then deleted them. The state of our country is just a mess. My brain just can't get my feelings onto the screen properly and I should post about homesteading but can't :/ Oh well thank goodness for gardening, it soothes the soul ☺

MyAdventure;MyLife said...

Love your gourd! I feel the same way about fall!

MyAdventure;MyLife said...

Love your gourd! I feel the same way about fall!

Unknown said...

You're not alone, Hon. I'm back over there, as well. How can I find you on FB? It's been a rough ride here at the house. But we're hanging in there.

Queenacres said...

Teresa you can find me as Susan Queen and also Queenacres Nubian Goats.