I have had a post about the mud and rain pending. The mud is relentless. It has rained nearly every day for a month. We lost Joy's triplet bucks, and nearly lost Joy as a result of a flash flood and freezing rain a couple of weeks ago. We are flooded. The muck is awful.
But this blog is not about complaining. I never could find the words for that post....which is why it is still pending...
Today, I understand.
Despite the weakness and pain in my hands......I am able to trim hooves. Why? Because they are soft from the wet ground. I am overwhelmed by God's grace.
Today is our oldest grandsons' 4th birthday. What a blessing this boy has been in our lives! He has such a tender spirit and a joy for life. He is my little buddy, and he works hard at everything he does....
Rylan was determined to dig out the fire pit so that we can roast some marshmallows for his birthday.
No cartoons, no video games, no distractions. He wants the family around the fire pit to roast marshmallows. I am overwhelmed.
In this world today, there is true suffering, pain, torture, and worse.
In this world today there is true grace and mercy.
I praise God for His grace, mercy, and blessing on our family.


2 comments:
Such a beautiful and oh so true post! God has our best interest at heart, it's just so hard for us to see it sometimes! Happy Birthday to the helper boy!
He is a special boy! I am sorry I missed his birthday.
Post a Comment