Happy had been feeling better...she'd been holding her own, and with a bit of extra TLC I think she was a bit better. But today Happy had a really bad morning. We finally stopped putting off what needed to be done. What a special old gal she was!
She was truely a Grand Dam, and was very fortunate to spend her final years at Queenacres. We will be eating cinnamon donuts in her honor. Thinking of you. Love from Chickory B, Ellie and Jethro.
3 comments:
So sorry about Happy :( What a beauty. She is at peace now, but I'm sure she will be missed tremendously. Sending hugs! -Tammy
Thank you, I am missing her so much!
She was truely a Grand Dam, and was very fortunate to spend her final years at Queenacres. We will be eating cinnamon donuts in her honor. Thinking of you. Love from Chickory B, Ellie and Jethro.
Post a Comment