God has been so good to us, and I hope to be diligent reporting that goodness. Things get busy and I fall behind here....but there is plenty going on.
I was looking back at my blog and how our family and homestead has changed in the last 7 years. My first blog post here was October 15, 2008....and it began as a diary of what we do on our homestead. It is just a glimpse of what we do every day to show other folks how simple it really is to step back, raise a lot of your own food, love the Lord, love your family, and get things done.
It's just a glimpse of us, and how we do things.
A handful of our followers have been devoted readers and thank you for that!
My how things have changed in just 7 short years! Bob and I had 4 homeschooled kids when this blog began, and now our "baby" is 21 years old!
We have 4 fantastic grandkids, and I thank God every day for them.....
Our goat herd has changed from a couple of homestead milkers, to a selective breeding program over the last few years to develop beautiful Nubian goats that produce great tasting milk with extended lactations. Goats that are structurally correct, beautiful dispositions, breed character.....and part of the family.
Now I feel that it is time to get back to the business of this blog.
Day to day goings on. After all, it's Fall, which tends to be the busiest time of year.....besides kidding season!
No comments:
Post a Comment