
My friend Sharon presented me with this award which, I'm told, is for "excellence in blogcasting". Sharon will go down in my memoirs as the 1st person to award me anything! Thanks you! I'm also told that there are a few rules: 1) Post the award on my blog; 2) Pass it on to some friends, up to 15; and 3) I have to let them know they've received the award. So, here's some of the people I enjoy associating with and this award is now theirs to pass on.
1). My cousin Michelle - http://buildingmyark.blogspot.com/ - She has a fantastic emergency prep blog that everyone should read every day.
2). Mel at Foxtail Farm - http://foxtailfarm.blogspot.com/ - A great homesteading blog.
1 comment:
I am so honored! Thanks for the recognition. It seems the more information about preparedness I find, the more I realize how ill prepared I truly am. Baby steps.... it is all I can do.
Post a Comment