Next is Dipper, Angel's second..a boy that weighed 5 lbs 8 oz....
And third of the set is the flashy boy, Dancer. He was the largest, at 6 pounds 6 oz!
Next in line was the boy, a long legged big boy weighing 6 pounds 13 oz...Donkey.
And our last baby of the kidding season...and the flashiest baby we've ever had...6 pounds 6 oz of spotted beauty!!.....Dottie

2 comments:
Ooooh my I want them spotty babies!!!LOL Congrats to everyone on the gorgeous kids!!
Btw wanted to give you this Premios Dardo Award,check my blog for details and thanks for sharing I love your blog & goaties;)
Wow! The momma of those first three must have been HUGE by the time she gave birth, with those birth weights! :) They are adorable! (I never thought to weigh mine).
How are things in Texas? We are hurting badly for rain. So if you get any - blow it north! :)
Post a Comment