Callie to be bred to Manny (we tried this last year, but Callie snuck around the corner of the barn with Satin)
Tina to be bred to Satin
Happy to be bred to Dually

Silly to be bred to Ditto


Angel to be bred to Ditto

And Daydream bred to Ditto...
Of course this is all subject to change...goats will be goats!
Also on the breeding plans...I am going to try crossing our rooster Angus with some Cornish X hens. We are trying to produce a good meat bird without having to buy chicks each year.
1 comment:
Love the goats!! We have a doe that Looks just like your Buck Ditto. She won Champion Nubian last year and both Nubian and Overall Champion this year.
Lol at the goats will be goats!! For 2 years I tried to hold off for babies a little later..... Yeah I have had January babies both years! They cant this year I dont even have a buck on the place!! Haha!!
Post a Comment