Our kid tally for the year was 13 total. 9 bucklings and 4 doelings. This was the first year we've had a buck year!
The big brown boy in the middle front is going to stay here and be a new herd sire. His mother is Happy and she has an exceptional udder and is milking over 6# a day already.
There are 2 does we are planning to keep as well. One is Happy's girl....we're calling her Ellie Mae
And the other is Tina's girl...we're calling her Cinder Ella....
We are really looking forward to watching these girls grow!





2 comments:
13 cheers for healthy happy kids! My three girls will start kidding the end of February and I can't wait! I'm so ready for some fresh milk! Glad you got a nice healthy crop. :)
Thank you! Lots of boys but I guess that's what we needed this year! Out of 13 kids born we only lost 1....and our does all kidded during the coldest week in 2 decades!
Post a Comment