I have entered a picture of one of my goats in a photo contest and the prize is a complete pulling harness! You can vote on the picture every day in September, the photo with the most votes wins! Please go and vote for the picture "Ellie Mae Muddy Feet" here
http://www.workinggoats.com/?action=Photos&photoid=5157 and help me win a new harness for Roadie!!
Thank you!!
5 comments:
I went to the link, but didn't see any place there to place a vote! It was just a link to your pic on that site.
There's a column on the right that says "Photo Contest".....it will take you to the vote page...just scroll all the way down.
Thanks for voting! I sure could use that harness!
You got my vote! Good luck!!
Thank you!
I voted for you! (but I have to admit, that other photo of the goat with the kitten is pretty darn cute too!) But I stuck with my friend's pic. :)
Post a Comment