Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Spring Garden is in

And here's how we've got it laid out. Everything has been or will be direct sown, except the asparagus which has been in the ground for a year. We've got it all done except for the peas. We're moving the trellis from the front bed to the garden spot, then we'll plant the peas.
Here is the garden map.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I wanted to have so many potatoes that my son has banned them from the main garden bed (takes up so much room) and I'm tilling up a new area north of the house. The soil won't be as good - much tighter because it hasn't been broken out before - but I'll give it a go. I couldn't decide which variety I liked best, so I bought several, and I'll do my own test plots! You can never have too many potatoes! :)