Saturday, February 6, 2010

Kiddo Recap...

We have 4 goat kids still here.  It has been a buck year, but I will confess that it has been a very NICE buck year.  I think this kind of year is more difficult than a doe year because we have had such great bucklings!

So first I will introduce Queenacres Ellie Mae....she was the little girl we were hoping for out of Happy.  Actually her name should be Ellie-Anything-Boys-Can-Do-I-Can-Do-Better-Mae.  She's a hoot, she's tough, and she's very pretty!
Next is her big brother, Echo.  He got his name this week.  Until now he's been "big brown".....and he was the biggest of the triplets at birth. 

By the way, the smallest triplet was sold.  He has moved to a new home and has been named Zach E Us.  Because he is a wee little goat.  :)
Kid # 3 is our California girls' big boy.  His sire is Manny but he looks so much like his uncle Mansion in the face it is heartbreaking.  What a great looking kid he is, and I think he will stay in the family.  He still needs a name.  Got any great E names anyone?

And finally Kid #4.  He needs a name and a home.  He is Cali's #2 boy and a beautiful red roan.  He is unique since he does not have frosted ears.  He is a pretty boy...

1 comment:

Mama Mess said...

Cute kids! How bout Elvis? LOL