We have many dogs. Some days there are more here than other days, due to the fact that I've been known to keep a grandpuppy (kids' dog) or two at a time here and there. This morning I happened to get a picture of our 4 in one shot.
Popcorn is the one in the red dress. She's wearing a dress because she is too cold in the house. She's quite comfortable baking on that concrete slab out in 103º weather; and I'd let her stay there....but she is an escape artist and I'm afraid one of the turkeys will eat her. The lovely cream and white dog is my sidekick, Kapu. She's mouthy and complains almost as much as I do.....don't know what I'd do without her. On the left is Hank aka Hank the Tank. He is Kapu's full brother from another litter. He is such a needy child, but a really good boy. Oh, the black Chihuahua is Grace. Deep down inside she's the tiniest of them all....she just knows it....why else would she insist on sitting in our lap?
Since Levi and Julie (their house will be ready on the 1st and they will be moving! YAY...oh I miss them already) have been staying with us, we also have Zelda here. Zelda is an aussie/border collie type dog...but not hyper at all. She's very smart and well behaved. She's so quiet most of the time we forget she's here....
Any time the inside club goes outside, the big boys have to come see what's up.....
Reserve is still in basic training and hasn't joined the outside pack yet. She's in a seperate pen learning manners before she's fully trusted with the pack or the goats. She's doing an excellent job with all the poultry, and with the goat kids under supervision.
Speaking of supervision. We have to watch little Popcorn every second she is outside. She has such a crush on her big brother, Aegis.....and thinks she should run loose with him.
Just look at that look on her face!






No comments:
Post a Comment