Sunday, August 19, 2012

KJ-Farm ESE Satin Lace

She was the last of our registered foundation does.  Every registered doe in our herd traces back to 3 goats, Happy, Legacy, and Lace.  They are all gone now, but live on through their daughters, sons, and grandkids.  We were very blessed to have this wonderful doe.

5 comments:

Sufficient Grace Farm said...

I am so sorry for your loss :( I thought she was going to pull out of it.

Kathy

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry, Susan. Just let the dam break. Get it all out. Maybe it's time for you to map out another tree. Lord knows... you have busted your butt and succeeded something wonderfully in a strong contribution to the health of the breed, already. But then... God never says any of us are only allowed a certain number of blessings. {Hugs}

Unknown said...

So sorry!!! Lace was a lovely doe, and I know her kids will reflect her quality. Rest in peace, dear Lace. She knew how much she was loved. <3

Queenacres said...

Thank you all for your support. This has been a long and horrible ordeal, but I am at peace knowing that I did everything possible for her. She knew she was special, and she knew she was loved. It is so hard to lose one, especially one so great...and lost too soon. She will live on through her kids.

Tonia said...

I am so sorry....