Friday, March 22, 2013

Biscuits and Gravy

The 2013 model pigs are here.  The man was supposed to castrate them on Monday but forgot...so we got to do it before we put them on the truck to come home.
My son went with me to pick them up and said "man, and I thought I was having a bad day!"
Anyway, we did their brain surgery, brought them home, gave each one a shot of ivermectin (they look a little wormy plus I want to kill any mites...and now is the time to do all that so it's out of their system before they go to freezer camp).....and a big ol bowl of biscuits, eggs, and goat milk top dressed with some Red Cell to help them recover.
We named them Biscuit and Gravy.
They will have to stay in this little pen until they are healed and on their hooves; besides, we've got some work to do on the pig pen before these little guys can go in there.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

They are soo cute! I love the names! Our little pig is enjoying the good life at the uncles house. He lets her run around the yard with the dogs LOL!

MyAdventure;MyLife said...

Which one is Biscuit and which is Gravy?

Queenacres said...

The toasty brown colored one is the Biscuit...the creamy white one is the Gravy. :)

MyAdventure;MyLife said...

I'm sure I could've guessed that. :-)