I am thrilled to have all of the potatoes canned! For the record, we canned 110 of the 120 pounds that we bought. That translated to 3 full days of canning....
1st day - 44 jars
2nd day - 21 jars
3rd day - 14 jars
Total = 79 jars of potatoes
And for the first time, I canned 4 jars of corned beef. One thing about when you can meat, it's never pretty. ..But let me tell you, Corned beef is downright UGLY! Sure hope that it tastes better than it looks. We'll know today!
Wow- good job on the canning! It's been putting up food non-stop here too. Can't wait to here how the corned beef turns out- meat is the one thing I haven't ventured to can yet. The Girl in the Pink Dress
1 comment:
Wow- good job on the canning! It's been putting up food non-stop here too. Can't wait to here how the corned beef turns out- meat is the one thing I haven't ventured to can yet.
The Girl in the Pink Dress
Post a Comment