1. Check the parts to be sure everything was included....
2. Lay out the connectors for the roof.
3. Attach rafter poles.
4. Finish rafter assembly.
5. Attach leg poles on the first side...
6. Attach leg poles on the second side...
7. Attach stabilizer bars along the bottom...
8. Slide cover over the frame and attach...
The cover is attached with velcro straps and bungees. The whole thing is quite sturdy.
There is a large zippered door at each end...and 2 roll up windows (screen covered) per side...
My only complaint is that the zippered doors are a bit difficult to operate, I think velcro closures would have been easier and more efficient.....and it's something that I can easily modify.
Next we have to find a permenant spot for it, level it, and start building planting boxes and shelves! I hope to have seeds planted by the end of the weekend!
1 comment:
I notice that stinkin' moonpie nosing around, staking her claim. figure she'll be 'spectin' treats to be issued from the easy access door. You are setting that up to produce goatie treats, right?
Post a Comment