Saturday, June 2, 2012

Summer Kids

I have never liked having summer kids.  I can count on one hand the kids I've had born in the summer that thrived.  That's over a TWENTY YEAR span.
January kids always fight for their life and come out kicking and screaming.  June kids flop.
The beefcakes started floppy kid syndrome late yesterday; I've been doing all I can to keep them alive but I'm certain that Kabob isn't going to make it.  What a shame.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So sorry, Susan. I hope the tide turns in your favor. These days are so full of chaos and mayhem, already. It would be wonderful to have these kinds of odds flip-flop, for a change.

Tonia said...

People look at me like I am crazy when I say I prefer January kids.. When I have January/February kids I rarely lose even ONE!!!.... June, August, December, November kids have all had some sort of issue.. I hope you dont have to many problems.. And that Kabob surprises you and pulls through... Sorry....