Friday, March 8, 2013

She boiled!

Fiona finally kidded this morning with twins, a buck and a doe.
Fiona used to be the most uniquely marked nubian I've ever seen.  Until now....
Born at 11:30ish this morning is a 6# 7 oz little doe
And shortly after was a 7# 4 oz buck...
I really thought they were much bigger, long bodied and long legged little boogers!
Here are a couple more pics of the girl....isn't she a beauty!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

How sweet and adorable! I love the swirls on their heads!! They say swirls in a cow's coat are a tell-tale sign of good health. Does that apply with goats, as well?

Kelly said...

Awwww congratulations!!!! They are adorable!!!!

Queenacres said...

Weldr, don't know if the swirls are a health indicator...although these kids come from VERY sturdy and healthy goats...Faith and Fiona are "bulletproof".

Queenacres said...

Kelly, thank you! Got any kids over there yet?