We have finally got some much needed rain this week. Got about 2 1/2 inches earlier in the week and last night it started raining overnight and continued into this morning.
This morning during barn chores. A steady downpour. Was probably not the best time to remember that this pair of muck boots has a leak...
When it rains, the goats act as if it is pure acid falling from the sky. So I had some time to get pictures since the goats weren't budging. I think it looks like the raindrops are going up instead of falling...
Not sure yet how much we got overnight but I'd guess at least an inch....
I'm also not sure why the old crippled rooster insisted on sitting out in it. Maybe because we've been so dry it was his way of thanking God for the rain.
He wasn't the only one enjoying the downpour. Faruk just can't resist a good mud puddle; can ya tell?
Thank you, Lord for soothing rain and great dogs.






2 comments:
'Bout time! We're still riding a couple feet above the annual average here. Hoping a fall planting will have better luck.
We have been baking! So glad for the rain we've had this week.
Post a Comment