Saturday, August 13, 2011

Off the beaten path....you may wish to bail out now....

Last night I was INFURIATED about reading YET another article about animals taken from law abiding citizens.....without just cause.  Now keep in mind.....I have rescued many animals.  Most of our dogs are rescues, and certainly all of our cats are.  My beloved herd queen Faith is a rescue.  I support animal rescue 100%.  I do NOT support animal rights.

Read that again please before you continue.  ... and I will put it in all caps....

I DO NOT SUPPORT ANIMAL RIGHTS.

If you don't know by now that I think animal cruelty is wrong, then you are NOT reading my blog.  It is NOT a contradiction of terms.  Humans have rights, God given rights.  Humans have a responsibility to care for the animals in their care, and the right to raise them in a humane fashion, butcher them humanely, and eat them.  Animals do not have those rights.

Anyway .....that has led me to start another blog which will most likely be unpleasant reading because it will bring to light the reality of the law enforcements' active role in a movement that is neither legal or moral. 

Last night I was flipping out because of this particular rabbit seizure case....and my husband made the mistake of saying "so what are you doing about it".  So here it is.  Bail out now folks.....or you can stand up with me and proclaim that what is wrong is wrong and what is right is right. 

The battle is here.....and it won't be on this blog....I promise this is the only post....if you care to watch the battle you can find it here http://humanunrights.blogspot.com/

You homesteaders, please be aware.  Our rights are being chipped away  every day.  When they come for your animals there is nothing you can do.  And then you will be labeled a criminal despite years of hard work to provide and do what you do.

4 comments:

by Chickory Blossom said...

this one absolutely makes my blood boil. wish i was "a rich man," i would send Bell a whole pile of money to go after every one of these B******'s and their mama's. am headed out to buy purple paint right now....but then if the b's don't know anything about our constitutional rights, they probably don't know anything about purple post laws, either!!

Queenacres said...

Painted our posts last week. Bob is setting posts on each side of the driveway as well.

Unknown said...

I got your back, Girlie. This is getting downright stupid. Basically - the government is trying to corner us all into being forced to obtain our meat from the 1 source with intentions ob buying their way into becoming just that - The ONLY source... with all the power to name their price and kill off humanity, period.

I swear - if we could just win the Lotto... we'd walk away and leave this friggin' country to go find an island with civil minds... and a huge forest. LOL

Queenacres said...

Thank you WeldrBrat! Please follow on the other blog, I don't want to make this blog controversial...it is supposed to help teach folks about day to day homesteading.

On the other blog, take your blood pressure meds first please, and please understand the spirit in which it is written! I do not want an uprising, I want a revival!