Thursday, October 28, 2010

Crazy Fall Garden

Just when I think it's all done but the lettuce......we've had a major growth spurt in the garden with all this rain! Our broccoli is finally looking like it might survive after all.....and then yesterday I see these little garlic plants poking their heads up through the soil everywhere!!



The horseradish is really looking good now that the bugs aren't attacking it anymore...




The whole garden has exploded with growth...



Of course there are leaves everywhere since the nights have been cool....

4 comments:

Cary ~ My Wool Mitten at Serenity Farms said...

I just discovered your blog while reading another blog ;) Wow, what a lot of information (and very interesting!) I am looking forward to maybe a quiet evening when I can read even more. Very inspiring ;D

I pray you have a blessed day!

Queenacres said...

Thank you!

Tracy said...

Blow the rain this way, Susan! I need everything here to have a growth spurt (especially the pasture grasses) before winter! Enjoy your fall garden!

Queenacres said...

We had some pretty rough weather for a couple of days. Will be praying you get some rain!!