Monday, October 11, 2010

Praises!!

I was listening to the radio this morning while doing my barn chores and the lady on the radio said that today is "Praise Day"....and be sure to Praise God for the blessing in our lives today.  I continued working and thinking about all the blessings in our lives, and all the wonderful ways that God provides for us. 

Then it happened.....one drop at a time....
It began to rain!!!!  We've had months of dry weather.  All the dirt has turned to fine dust....intolerable dust....and Praise God today it RAINED!!!
And it's still raining!  The dust has been washed off everything, the soil is wet...there's even enough for a puddle in the driveway!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

*LIKE*!!!

Our dry spell finally broke as well -- not much, less than 1/2 inch, but it is amazing how much even that little bit of moisture makes a difference! I hope more comes soon, but in the meantime, Praise God! :)

Queenacres said...

We got just over 4 inches according to my rain gauge! My lettuce grew an inch yesterday! LOL