Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Need Fulfilled....

My mom does volunteer work at her church on Tuesday mornings....along with several other ladies.  One of the ladies mentioned needing to get rid of a bunch of canning jars.....

Well you can only imagine what happened next.......and I am now the grateful recipient of 118 pint jars!!!!
It was a need fulfilled because the stores around here are sold out of pint jars for the season.  Since our family has downsized, we need more pint jars than quarts.

What a blessing this was!  You can bet that I'll be making that dear lady a fine basket of goat milk soap, candles, and some dry mixes to show my appreciation!

Thank You, Lord....for our blessings!

2 comments:

Tonia said...

Oh YEAH Buddy!!! Thats is awesome! I had some one gave me a big mineral tub Full of jars and they have come in handy!! God is so good!

Queenacres said...

Oh yea! I filled 10 of those jars with corned beef this morning!