after finding your blog yesterday I am fascinated with all you do. I am still going through ALL of your blogs & finding all kinds of great things. In this post I see a jar of gravey mix, is that a homemade version or a mix you buy at the store. If so where did you get it. I am looking to make my own mix as sometimes I just dont want to make time for scratch. Thanks
I use Morrison's Country Peppered Gravy Mix. We love it, and that is saying a lot since most of what we do is from scratch. It comes in a good sized bag and a bag will make many batches of gravy. It's great to use in a pinch to thicken soups or stews also.
2 comments:
after finding your blog yesterday I am fascinated with all you do. I am still going through ALL of your blogs & finding all kinds of great things. In this post I see a jar of gravey mix, is that a homemade version or a mix you buy at the store. If so where did you get it. I am looking to make my own mix as sometimes I just dont want to make time for scratch. Thanks
I use Morrison's Country Peppered Gravy Mix. We love it, and that is saying a lot since most of what we do is from scratch. It comes in a good sized bag and a bag will make many batches of gravy. It's great to use in a pinch to thicken soups or stews also.
Post a Comment