I got this shot this morning and can't resist.....
All 3 of the Legacy daughters in our herd in 1 shot...
Legacy's first daugter (born 2006) is on the right, Angel
(not the goofy brown one, that's Roadie the wether)
Legacy's 2008 daugther in the middle, Cilly
and Legacy's 2010 daughter on the left, Joy
And little Nommy reminds me more and more of her mother, Happy, every day.
Guess I'm feeling sentimental this morning.


2 comments:
Does it ever make you wonder about cloning any of your breed? Kinda makes you wanna leave earth for a while and just soak it all in when you see common characteristics show up. It's like you're getting a second chance to be with them, again. Awesome when you're in that perfect bubble of everything you'd hoped for. Absolutely precious when you get the chance to catch it in a photo!!! Happy for YOU!!
Funny because I mentioned this afternoon to a friend that Nommy is almost like a clone of Happy.
But not exactly. I think the biggest drawback to the cloning thing is that it's our life experiences that help us become who and what we are. Cloning can duplicate the animal, but it's the animal's experiences that mold it's habits and personalities.
That's why you can't take any day for granted; you never know how it will help you become a better you.
Post a Comment