I finally got started harvesting the rose petals from our Joseph's coat rose....these petals are not only pretty they can be used in a number of ways.
While spending time in the front yard I noticed a patch of blackberries....not unusual for this area, but it's very unusual for this little patch in the front yard to be so productive!
The darkest ones should be ripe today and I think I'll make a smoothie this evening....
Since we have fenced in the front yard, it's been nice to let Grace run and play out there.....and the big boys play with her as well. It doesn't take long for her to tire out...
Epoch is still a pup and he plays much more than Aegis....and tires faster as well..
Of course Aegis is always on watch...
Even when he's cleverly disguised as a porch puppy...
Miss Reserve watches and learns from the bench. She's still not quite old enough to have free roam.








1 comment:
love the new look!! very clean and easy to read.
all the canines look great, but i do noticethat there are no caprines pictured. anything you need to tell us?
and how is it possible that there are stil BLACKBERRIES? that is the first thing to go at my house...
Post a Comment