Yes, I love my pretty garden ornaments and especially wind chimes.....
Bob is pretty much all about "getting it done and none of that frilly stuff". Hmmmmf
My little lilly pond is one of my pretty things that really serves no purpose...unless you count the fact that the dogs consider it their giant oasis to slurp up water and dig around in the mulch for a while to get a comfy spot. And then nap.
Which explains why I have to give the pond a facelift each year.
Yesterday it looked like this:
I spent many hours yesterday weeding and raking that area....and pruning the wisteria.
Before I got the job done, a couple of other pretty things showed up so I reluctantly abandoned the project for the day.
This morning I was back on task and finished the job. I'm trying something new in that area, I planted a few Japanese eggplant, watermellon, and canteloupe along with some Zinnas. We'll see how it goes. For now this is how it looks:



2 comments:
Can hardly wait to see how it all looks with the Eggplant! Dwayne thinks I'm nuts. But I think they make a pretty plant!
i am quite sure the goaties are going to love all the new vegitation that they find on their next excursion! thank you for going to all that effort for them. just goes to show what a good shepherd you are!
Post a Comment